Saturday 25 January 2014

Lee’s Tasty Ham soup

Yesterday I decided to write a recipe.  Despite Alien Candy’s previous posts I should make it clear this isn’t a blog a food! 

This isn’t a full finished recipe as it doesn’t list the vegetable I intend to use yet.  Plus it hasn’t been tested yet.  To me cooking is a bit like a cross of Alchemy and Chemistry. 

This is what I have so far:

1 Tin of sweet corn

1 small knob Vegetable fat

Makes 1 Litre of Soup.

1/2 Cup of skimmed Milk

2 level tea spoons of Mustard Pounder

2 Vegetable stock cubes

9 leafs of fresh basil

Parsley to taste

half teaspoon of sea salt

3 twists of Black Pepper from a mill

2 servings of ham approximate 150g (use quality ham can get cheaply as off cuts)

Method Make a roux in a saucepan with flour and a small knob hard fat of your choice (vegetable) with the milk and made up stock.

I will let you know the results of my experiment and publish a more detailed recipe in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment