Friday 24 January 2014

Where does the name of your blog come from?

Nowhere really!  Accept from the darkest corners of my imagination.  Now for the really long and boring answer;  I wanted something funny and I like Science fiction, plus I was half considering doing a blog for recipes.  Yes I like cooking!!  Then thought no…  I’d rather write about things that make me think.  You know, the everyday things in our lives.  Why am I here?  Well if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be thinking about it, any way I’m sure you get the idea.

Maybe it was the AMP energy drink I drank yesterday.  Which brings me to the question.  What does “AMP” stand for?  It most likely says on the can but I couldn’t be bothered to look to find out.  Maybe Atomic Marsh-on Potion. I won’t lie, potion wasn't the first P word that came to mind, but I’ll leave that to your imagination.  Atomic Mind Polluter, and Alien Mind Probe are more I came up with.  So you see I had little Green men on the mind at the time I was thinking up the name for this place.  So blame it on Mountain Dew AMP if you don’t like it!  It wouldn’t surprise me if the M part in “AMP” stands for Mountain.  If anyone knows or has any other I ideas please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment