Saturday 25 January 2014

Is there really another dimension where all the missing socks go?

As a man of science I would like to say no!  But from personal experience it does seem the washing basket is something of a Bermuda Triangle.  So I personally believe this subject requires further investigation.

If that sounds crazy I once saw a science documentary which used the analogy of someone deciding what socks to wear would result in an alterative universe, to explain multi universes theory in Quantum mechanics.  As a new universe in theory is created with every decision we make in our lives.  I promise you this is a valid theory in science.  

As for socks disappearing maybe one day I’ll write a Scientific paper on the subject.  Not only would this research benefit mankind it could possibly get me the Nobel prise.

No comments:

Post a Comment