Friday 21 March 2014

Iron Mask’s Fifth son Of Winterdoom get raw deal!

It looks as if  it's not just me then that think Iron Mask's "Fifth Son Of Winterdoom" got a raw deal in reviews.
I got this in my e-mail from twitter:

Lee Smith,
See your week in review.

These Tweets helped you make connections, got people excited, and started your friends talking.

7

Total

Views

Your most popular Tweet for the week of March 14, 2014:

You got some attention with this Tweet.

Alien Candy (Is There Life On Mars?): Re: Iron Mask Fifth Son Of Winterdoom reviewaliencandy.blogspot.com/2014/03/re-iro…
#IronMask Are reviewers deaf?

01:16 PM - 15 Mar 14

I should make it clear, I don't have a problem if the Reviewer feels the album isn't to his taste. My object is how unfair the reviews are and while I don't make any claim about my ability to write reviews; I feel that they are badly written, and if you want to write such articles you should at least listen to the album especially if you didn't pay for it and are going to basically slag it off! Any way, I've said my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment